Saturday, September 4, 2010

To NACA or not to NACA

So now that I am 7 months into a "trial" payment plan, and my credit has been destroyed and they are reporting me as almost 3 months behind (even though I am not,)  do I submit my NACA application or wait?

I thought I decided that waiting was silly.  Surely they are going to deny me, and then demand repayment immediately.  I should apply.  But something is telling me that starting a NACA application now could complicate things.  What is that something?   I think it is wrong.  I thing I should submit the NACA app and see what happens.  NACA may tell me to wait, but then my application would be ready to go.  Or if I get approved ( yeah right,) what have I lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment